Admissions to the Cove Treatment Center
To start the enrollment process or simply have questions at The Cove Treatment Center please contact our Admissions Coordinator, toll free at: (888) 979-3608 or send an e-mail to: Contact us. Our coordinator will pre-qualify the student to make sure that he or she fits the criteria for the program.
As part of The Cove Treatment Center, we offer an Educational Program that promotes both academic and behavioral success – allowing those to thrive in a structured, safe environment away from negative influences from their present school or social environment.
Express Admission Check-in
Admissions to our addiction treatment center and “On-Site” Preparatory format school program can be performed in less than one-day, while other treatment center admissions may take at least a few days or as long as several weeks depending on the issues surrounding the teen and family. The Cove’s Admission process is flexible. We will work with you to suit your needs based on personal preference. We know that some people prefer a later admission date to coincide with their personal schedule. Our counselor will discuss admission dates once the process has begun.
Completing the Enrollment Process
The following forms are required to be downloaded and filled out to complete the enrollment process:
Private Pay clients will only complete the Private Pay Financial Agreement and Durable Power of Attorney. Clients with Insurance Coverage will complete all other financial documents.
What To Bring
- A five-day supply of clothing is sufficient for your stay.
- Dress should be casual and in good taste i.e. jeans, casual slacks, sports shirts, dresses, jogging suits or walking shorts. Undergarments are required to be worn by all patients. Wash and wear fabrics are recommended since you will be doing your own laundry in your apartments’ washer and dryer.
- Tennis shoes or flat sole shoes are most comfortable.
- Running shorts or “short shorts ” may be brought, but can only be worn during scheduled workouts.
- Bathing suits may be worn at the pool or beach. No thongs are allowed for men or women.
- Reading material must be limited to recovery material.
- Please bring pens and notebooks for writing your journals.
- All articles relating to your personal hygiene: deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, electric razor etc.
- Any medication you are taking, please bring the medication in its container complete with the prescription attached.
What to Leave at Home
- Do not bring any clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex, violence, or gambling. Inappropriate clothing, including hats, will be kept secure until your departure. In addition, staff may decide on the appropriateness of additional clothing.
- Do not bring expensive jewelry, radios, tape recorders, DVD’s or cameras.
- Do not bring straight razors, razor blades, pocketknives, metal hair picks or knitting needles.
- Do not bring products that include alcohol such as, aftershave or perfume.
- Do not bring any firearms or weapons of any kind.